Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh...the endless nights!

...okay I know! It's easy for me to say! I'm only the hubby and I should be able to sleep through the countless heavy sighs and the constant shuffling in bed! But lately it's been extremely difficult! Since it's bad for me I can only imagine how difficult it is for my lady to sleep!

Thirty-six and 3 days now! Whoever said pregnancy was 9 months surely was mistaken! We've made it 9 months and...well...NO BABY. I'm glad of course! The last thing I need is my own child to spend any amount of time in the NICU! Speaking of NICU...this has probably been the longest month of training to date. If I have to interpret one more gas or look at any more residuals I think I'll pull my hair out! Only 20 more days in the unit...not that I'm counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment